Welcome to Wrentham Elementary Playground Project led by the School & supported by the PTO & WEST. In visiting our website, we hope you learn more about our mission and help us achieve our goal.
There are many challenges that children and teachers face with our current playground:
- Playground is not accessible for all students
- Equipment is TOO SMALL to accommodate an entire grade level at one time
- Due to equipment being too small, half of each grade takes turns playing in an empty field
- Our current wood chip ground cover is not as safe as cushioned ground cover compared to new “pour & play technology”
Our vision is to make a state-of-the-art playground that is ACCESSIBLE for ALL children. It will have some of the following features:
- Promote inclusion for all abilities
- Enriched play that enhances physical, cognitive, social and sensory experiences
- Engaging equipment
- Very safe cushioned ground cover
Help us provide a safe and inclusive experience for all children. They deserve it! Any amount of money is helpful for this fund. Thank you in advance for your participation!